Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 19, 2020

My base frame does not get charged when attached to charger, nor does light lit up

Bose product name Bose frame

(Quiet Comfort Earbuds, NC700, Soundbar 700, etc.)

Country India

Firmware Version Alto

(1.0.7, 4.8.1, 1.7.0, etc.)

App Version

(4.1.1, 13.0.2, etc.)

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on

(Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.) iPhone XR

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

my frame doest get charged when attached to charger nor does the light lit after attaching to charger

Where do you run into the issue?

yesterday

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

yes worked perfectly fine

Any troubleshooting steps you took

tied attaching it to computer for update but computer is not recognising 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: My base frame does not get charged when attached to charger, nor does light lit up

Hello, 

Thanks for posting.

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your Frames.

Is there any physical damage to the Frames? Have you tried using another charger?

Thanks.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 19, 2020

Re: My base frame does not get charged when attached to charger, nor does light lit up

HI Jeff, I am very careful with the frames. It never got any damaged or spill overs. I usually charge at night. its just that since last 2 days I was not. I used all other charging ports but other instruments are getting charged from same port but not this one. 

I don't have another charger. how can I find/get new charger? or how can I check if its charger issue?

I stay in Hyderabad, India. Any walk in store that can help will be much appreciated

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 20, 2020

Hello

My bose frame since yesterday stopped working also does not load however I have two cables to load but neither one nor the other loads, I tried several ways to load when I noticed that the left rod when opened blocks it to load and turn on the equipment. so in my case the problem is with the left stem connection. I will have to send it for assistance as it is not a problem with the charger

Highlighted

Very sorry to hear this persists Anand and that you are having this experience Alemikos. 

At this point, I would suggest that you both reach out to your local Bose technical support teams for further assistance. You can reach out to your local support team by clicking this link and selecting your region. This will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. Do note, if you are contacting through Facebook or Twitter, our agents cannot process any payment transactions or out of warranty services.

Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 19, 2020

Hi Tegan,

Thank you for replay.

as I mentioned, I am from Hyderabad, India. I have tried contacting telephonically and via email for Indian support, unfortunately have not received any response. I did speak to my city dealer but he says he is just a sales person.

Is there any way where the support person gives me a call or emails me back.

thanks again