Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 15, 2019

New Frames have great features- How about a tech refresh to the "Classic" "Alto and "Rondo" designs?

Love the new features, particularly the mic array, but also think the original 2 designs are classic and deserve some technology improvements. Any chance of this? I also use mine with prescription lenses so I'd love a new pair that will fit my lenses but have the new technology. Anyone else feel this way?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: New Frames have great features- How about a tech refresh to the "Classic" "Alto and "Rondo" d...

Hey @Gmmonty3, thanks for posting!

It's really great to hear your positive feedback for the new Bose Frames.

At this current time, we don't have any information regarding the existing Frames and possible updates, however, I'll be sure to pass your comments along to the appropriate team. 

Let us know if you have any questions. 😎

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 15, 2019

Re: New Frames have great features- How about a tech refresh to the "Classic" "Alto a

I really hope you will apply new tech to existing lines. Bose will get many return buyers who will want "Frames Alto/Rondo 2.0"