Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 6, 2019

No sound in left speaker

Hi, My bose frame has no sound output on the left side. Could it be set right by me or shoudl I go to the service center?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: No sound in left speaker

Hello manulovesamma, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this partial audio issue with your Bose Frames. I would love to help with this. 

My first suggestion would involve manually updating the Frames. To do this, please visit btu.bose.com on your computer and follow the instructions.

Additionally, could you please let me know if this issue is consistent across alternative connected devices?

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 30, 2020

Same problem here: no sound from the left speaker of my Bose Frames.

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 11, 2020

Same problem here. No audio from left speaker.

Highlighted

Hello AnotherworldVR, 

If you have tried all of the troubleshooting on this page here and tried the steps mentioned in the previous posts on this thread. I would advise giving us a call and looking to exchange your Frames.

You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 14, 2020

Same issue, frames worked fine just a few days ago, today no sound from left speaker, frames are up to date, no device I connect to will play sound out of left frame speaker.