Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community.
I'll be more than happy to assist you in connecting your Bose Frames to your Apple Watch. I'd advise trying the following steps and you should be able to make a connection to the Frames:
1. Press the Digital Crown to go to your Apple Watch's Home screen.
2. Tap the Settings app.
3. Tap Bluetooth.
4. Tap the name of the device you want to pair with.
If the Frames are not showing up, try clearing the pairing list of the product by doing the following:
1. Power off the frames by flipping them upside down for 2 seconds. The status light glows solid white then fades to black
2. On the right temple, press and hold the button until you hear “Bluetooth device list cleared,” and the status light slowly blinks white
3. Delete your frames from the Bluetooth list on your device. All devices are cleared, and the frames are ready to connect.