Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 16, 2019

Photochromic lenses

I was wondering if Bose was going to come out with photochromic lenses for the Bose frames so everyone could where them inside without everything being to dark as well as wearing them outside and still function as sunglasses 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Photochromic lenses

Hey Bugcardinal, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community! We appreciate the feedback. 

I would love to raise this to our development team for you as a future product request. 

If any other users would like to see Photochromic lenses added to the Bose Frame's please do let us know. 

Kind regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 16, 2019

I thank you very much for taking my idea into consideration, I have talked to a lot of my friends and family and they completely supported my idea and said they would be more interested in buying a pair of the Bose frames because they listen to more music inside then outside. But they would like the frames to work both ways

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 9, 2020

I vote for photochromic lenses too!

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 27, 2020

Totally agree.

Why not be in a position to use the glasses throughout the day whatever the lighting condition and whether indoors or outdoors.

Please push for photochromic lenses, you'd certainly sell more!!

Highlighted

I have added your names to the list of users who would like this as an accessory with the Frames! Keep an eye on our website for any future product releases!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.