Participant
Registered since

Feb 23, 2020

Re: Prescription Lenses

I was wondering if we can get it in the uk

Vicky_W

Hello Mannionrg, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community! 

The prescription lenses are only available in the US at the moment. Other solutions will be announced as they become available for customers outside the US. 😊

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Berniej34
Participant
Registered since

Feb 28, 2020

Is there a list of licensed prescription lens installer? in Canada would be awesome

Thanks Berniej34

LensesRx Optical
Participant
Registered since

Nov 17, 2019

We ship replacement prescription lenses to United States and Canada only. If interested just google my name. We ship about 100 sets a month of which about 10 are to our neighbors up in Canada. We are located in NY if that helps you estimate shipping time.

JBMILL54
Participant
Registered since

May 1, 2020

Prescription Lenses

Just got my Bose Frames as birthday gift from my kids. LOVE THEM SO FAR.  What size do I tell my optician to make my progressive lenses if I buy a second paIr for normal use (any discounts for multiple ownership)

bgeeooz
Participant
Registered since

Mar 2, 2019

Happy Birthday. You have nice kids. 
Highly, highly recommend you take the frames to the optician and let them determine the size and shape of lens’s directly. Depends on opticians equipment, but they may need to send the frames to the lab they use, or they may do it in house. You can search YouTube for videos of how they actually measure and create the lenses. It’s pretty neat. 

HighOctanePhotos
Participant
Registered since

May 7, 2020

@Joel_D  - can you please confirm if this warranty extends to other markets?

(In particular, in Australia)

Thanks

Phil

Vicky_W

Hey HighOctanePhotos, 

This is in the US only. For existing and new customers, your warranty will now be upheld should you choose to add prescription lenses (sunglasses or other) to your Bose Frames through any licensed prescription lens installer. Other solutions will be announced as they become available for customers outside the US.

We have no more information on this at this time. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
HighOctanePhotos
Participant
Registered since

May 7, 2020

Are the frames sold in Australia somehow inferior to those sold in the US?

Does this position comply with Australian Consumer Law guarantees?

It seems strange that 6 months ago Bose confirmed that American delivered frames could have lenses supplied by any licensed lens maker and still have Bose warranty, but the same doesn't apply here?