Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Prescription Lenses

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Bose Frames. Our Frames sold in Australia are not “inferior” to those sold in other regions. They meet applicable quality standards for audio sunglasses and are protected under a manufacturer’s warranty. The reason US customers have the ability to purchase our Frames and alter them with prescription lenses is that prescription lenses are subject to different regulations outside of the United States, and Bose is in the process of addressing the regulatory differences to enable it to expand its prescription solution. We hope we have answered your question, if you have a specific concern, please contact Bose support in your region directly.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jun 26, 2020

Re: Prescription Lenses

Hmmm.... you have been that is Bose have been saying this for a long old time, with the advent of COVID-19  and more folks like me who use a computer all day I would so love this product BUT with prescription lenses or just bog standard reading glass lenses I will take 2.5 right now... and you can have my hard earned dollar I have tried and failed to get interest from the Bose exec team on this, trust me it will work, test and learn  _ I will happily test for you and feedback..... contact me...