kbhit
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Nov 4, 2016

Re: Prescription Lenses

For what it's worth, my eye doctor was able to pop out the lenses on the Rondo-style version today.  She heated it up to make it easier.  It didn't seem like she had much trouble and she didn't say it was unusually difficult.  She also popped them back in and they still work.  I haven't ordered new lenses for them yet.

jackcastro2000@hotmail.com
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 10, 2019

i bought one today, will start going to opticals to see who can do them for me.  if anyone know of a place in South Florida, please share the information.  Thanks.

shackattack
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 12, 2019

just had mine sent out on monday and will get them back wensday night with clear lenses will post pic when i have them in hand 

Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 10, 2019

Can you share who is doing them for you?  Thanks.

shackattack
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 12, 2019

the person doing them is a person in brooklyn 85 bucks for polycarbone lenes and next day shipping

@shackattack We can't allow unauthorized third-party information to be shared publicly on the board.  Please do not post any service provided info or we will have to remove it. 

Thank you,

Mohsin

Hello all,

Thanks everyone for joining the discussion. Though you may be able to remove the lenses, we're unable to provide instruction on the removal or support third-party or prescription lenses at this time. Additionally, any unauthorized modification of the Bose Frames will also void the warranty.

Thanks again,

Mohsin

shackattack
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 12, 2019

to remove lenses just pop them out they come out really easy 

shackattack
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 12, 2019

ok guys i got my frames back with my own clear lenses they look great and still work fine i will add pics soon

Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 10, 2019

I did mine too.  With the clear lenses they look huge, not as stylish, but functional.  fullsizeoutput_1bc5.jpeg