Junaid abdul kareem
Participant
Registered since

Apr 2, 2021

Radiation from tenor glasses

Before creating a new topic, please search the Community to avoid creating duplicate threads. If you are posting about a problem, the more of the below details you can include (if applicable) the easier it will be for

I have bose tenor glasses . I have been using them for 5 months and one af proud costumer to pre order them ahead of launch in kuwait. My concern is that I experienced headache couple of times while using them continuously for an hour or more- It doesn’t mean I’ve been playing them continuously. At times i forget to turn them off after calls/ playing music . Is this because of radiation . I’m also wondering if it’s harmless when turned off- to be precise I believe they’re just glasses when turned off without any radiation / electrodes when turned off.

Soliciting your valuable advise on this

1 REPLY 1
Vicky_W

Re: Radiation from tenor glasses

Hello Junaid abdul kareem,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community! 

I am sorry to hear you are having pain when using the sunglasses. Are they tight at all? All of our products meet the safety standards required for use. The best option here would be to reach out to your local customer support centre and discuss this further with the team so we can find out what is causing these headaches. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!