Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danielalberstein
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 27, 2021

Rondo is a faulty product. Only working when folded up.

See all the post from users. I Want an explanation from BOSE. You, guys should accept this is faulty product. I Contacted the Argentinian support and they give me a solution : spend more than 400 usd to have a new one. Shame on you, BOSE!

3 REPLIES 3
Kingonur
Participant
Registered since

Aug 3, 2021

Re: Rondo is a faulty product. Only working when folded up.

Same problem..

Suggestions: Bring to service...

I am not satisfied. A lot of people mentioned same problem. Thus Bose have a production error.

Best solution: "change without any charge," and say "We are sorry"

danielalberstein
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 27, 2021

Hi, thank you for your feedback, but it is not possible in Argentina to fix (repair) the issue. The Official support is SOLNIK and they only want to buy me a new Bose Frames. Again, shame on BOSE!!!!

Thank you again for your comments. 

Sam_F

Hey Daniel,

Thank you for taking the time to post your concerns on the Community regarding the Bose Rondo Frames.

The particular issue you encountered is not expected behavior and is something that we'd obviously look to troubleshoot and fix. You can find support for Rondo Frames power issues HERE - be sure to check this out as this may help!

You'll also have a manufacturer's warranty with your purchase, meaning that if you contact support we can resolve your issues through the relevant service options. We want to help you put things right, and there is always a way we can fix the issue, so please reach out to support and discuss your warranty situation, so we can have you enjoying your Bose product again.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!