Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 20, 2020

SECOND PAIR NOT CHARGING!! only had second pair about 1 month!!!

Can someone please help? this is the second pair now and i'm over it! can I get my money back as I have nothing but problems!

someone needs to get back to me ASAP as you never had a problem with my money, so I shouldn't have any problems INSIDE WARRANTY may I add with the product you stand by! NO one to talk on the phone too is driving me crazy!! as you can see I am getting frustrated!

[Removed By moderator]

thanks!

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted

Re: SECOND PAIR NOT CHARGING!! only had second pair about 1 month!!!

Hello William, 

I am very sorry to hear of your frustrations. 

What product do you own? I will happily provide some troubleshooting. 

If you want to look into service options, this will need to be looked into via our technical support team as we are unable to do this via this platform. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 20, 2020

it's the Glasses, had nothing but trouble

I have already gone through the trouble shoots and it's charging and not charging and now it's not charging

where do I send this glasses thanks?

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 20, 2020

who do I send these glasses too so I can get my money back as I am not happy!!

someone get back to me as this is a joke waiting a few days to get a response

Highlighted

@William Tapine I understand that you're frustrated but the Bose Community is not an instant messaging platform. We're experiencing extremely high volumes due to the current global pandemic and we're doing out best to support everyone as quickly as possible. If you wish to pursue a refund, you have to contact local support as the Community can only provide troubleshooting. 

Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 20, 2020

, how do I purse a swapover thanks? can I send back too: Unit 4 3/2 Holker Street NEWINGTON NSW 2127?

Highlighted

@William Tapine We cannot facilitate any exchanges or refunds etc through the Bose Community as stated above. You need to use the link to contact our local support team and they can arrange it, if possible, and give you the correct procedure on how to do this.

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 20, 2020

Do I ring the them?

Highlighted

@William Tapine It depends on which country you are located in. In the US/CA you can contact via Facebook, Twitter, SMS, or the online self-service portal.

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 8, 2020

Mine don’t charge either. Tried all I can and had enough. I’ll take them back once the shop is actually open. 
Shame.