Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 23, 2019

Sunglasses

I love the audible sunglasses… But here’s 2 suggestions I would like to see. If you could make A set of clear lenses so that I could wear them indoors. And also could you sell charging cords separately I would like to have a second one in my car.

thank you

Dr. John Schaeffer

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Sunglasses

Hi John,

Thank you for posting and thank you for your suggestions for the Frames.

I do have some good news for you. Depending on your location, some of your requests are already available and we are working to bring support to more regions as well.

We recently made the Frames prescription ready in the United States, allowing for 3rd party lenses to be put into the Frames from a licensed prescription lense installer.

It is also possible in some regions to purchase additional charging cables from your local support team. You can find the contact information for them HERE by selecting your country/region and then Contact Us.

I hope this helps. Please do let us know if you have any further questions or suggestions.

Kind Regards,

Keith L - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 7, 2020

Re: Sunglasses

Hi! I actually just purchased the Rondo frames and they fit great but I needed prescription lenses for them.

I went to Medford Eyeglass Shop (located in the Boston Area at 427 Salem Street, Medford, MA 02155) and asked the optician Riccardo Buzzanga about putting prescription lenses into my wearables.

He said that HE DOES DO BOSE RX SERVICES!!!! So I got poly carbonate and transitions so I could wear them indoors and outdoors. Great quality and reasonable prices!!! So happy I got Riccardo to help me out!

If you do go there, let me know!! I went back there a few days ago to get regular eyeglasses, great service. Told him I'd recommend him to people. Tell them Nancy sent you!!

Would love for more people to know that Medford Eyeglass Shop does Bose RX Services! (I know so many people who don't wear their wearables because they didn't know that Medford Eyeglass Shop can put their prescription in them!!!)