Apr 17, 2020

Sunglasses

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 17, 2020

Re: Sunglasses

Sunglasses work and connect when upside down. When I torn them over they disconnect please advise 

Highlighted

Hi Tlisant, 

Thank you for your post and welcome!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your Frames. 

Have you tried updating the firewire? You can do this by clicking the LINK HERE on a laptop or PC and following the on-screen instructions. 

I look forward to hearing from you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 17, 2020

I updated firewire on-line. Still have same problem:  glasses only connect to Bluetooth when upside down, once I turn them right side up, power goes off/disconnects. Please advise.

Highlighted

Hi @Tilsant,

Thank you for trying that! That is very unusual, usually when turned upside down the Frames should turn off rather than the other way round as you seem to be seeing.

At this point, due to how they are behaving, I would recommend getting in touch with your local support team, as they will be able to help you resolve this issue. You can find the contact information at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

Let us know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.