Jose Assis
Participant
Registered since

Feb 11, 2021

Technical assistance in Brazil

In October 2019 I bought a Bose frame abroad. In this January year. despite little use and shortly after the end of the warranty, it was defective. I forwarded to an Engevideo Home System, the only authorized Bose in Brazil. They  told me that the repair was not possible and it would be necessary to exchange it for a new one for the price of R$ 2,680.00 (about US$ 500 dollars) !!!. Charging an abusive price for repair is equivalent to denying technical assistance.

1 REPLY 1
Jessie_O

Re: Technical assistance in Brazil

Hey Jose,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues with the service in Brazil. 

Unfortunately, through this platform, we will be unable to assist with issues regarding customer service. However, we will be more than happy to help troubleshoot the issue. Let me know what the issue is with your Frames and I will be more than happy to offer some troubleshooting for you.

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!