Wayne_M
Lead Community Manager

Tenor, Soprano, & Tempo Firmware Update - 2.0.5 - November 5th, 2020

On November 5th, 2020, we are releasing new firmware (2.0.5) for the Bose Frames Tenor, Soprano and Tempo. This update can be made through the Bose Music App and the Bose Updater Site.

Firmware Versions:
Tenor, Soprano and Tempo:  2.0.5

Release Notes

• Bug fixes & performance enhancements 
Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply. If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
2 REPLIES 2
nb2020
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 28, 2020

Re: Tenor, Soprano, & Tempo Firmware Update - 2.0.5 - November 5th, 2020

I sincerely mean this; I really hate that you guys only say “bug fixes“ on firmware releases. You need to be more transparent as to explain what bugs are fixed. I’m experiencing that my sunglasses will stop playing audio in the middle of a ride, and trying to mess around with a stupid little power button going 35 or 40 Kilometers per hour is not exactly safe, or pleasant to have to stop my ride to reset the sunnies to get the audio playing again. Was that bug fixed? Who knows! I sure don’t.

Keith_L

Re: Tenor, Soprano, & Tempo Firmware Update - 2.0.5 - November 5th, 2020

Hi nb2020,

Thanks for your feedback! I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Frames pausing the audio unexpectedly. So we can help with this, I do have a few questions to get a better idea of what exactly is happening with the Frames.

Which model of the Frames do you have? If you are unsure you can double-check this with our Product Identifier.

What device do you have your Frames paired to while you are riding, and what app have you been using? Does the audio stop with any device or app you use, or only certain devices and apps?

As you mentioned this happens in the middle of a ride, is this the only time you've experienced the audio stop playing on its own? Also, have you noticed any pattern as to when it will stop playing? Is it always after a certain amount of time, certain weather conditions, or anything like this?

I look forward to getting to the bottom of this with you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!