Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 23, 2020

Volume control in Bose connect app?

The Bose help site says to adjust volume for the frames use phone or volume control in the app. I have the phone volume on high however it’s not very loud. I’ve searched the app but cannot find a volume control. Is there one or am I missing something?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Volume control in Bose connect app?

Author Accepted Answer selected by Mmurph101

Hi Mmuroh101,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community. I would be happy to help with this.

There is a volume control on the Bose Connect app and it can be accessed from the bar at the bottom of the screen, which shows what you are currently playing.

By tapping on that bar, it will bring up a new screen with the volume control slider on it.

Let me know if you have any further questions,

Keith L - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Author Accepted Answer selected by Mmurph101

Hi Mmuroh101,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community. I would be happy to help with this.

There is a volume control on the Bose Connect app and it can be accessed from the bar at the bottom of the screen, which shows what you are currently playing.

By tapping on that bar, it will bring up a new screen with the volume control slider on it.

Let me know if you have any further questions,

Keith L - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 23, 2020

Found it! Thanks for your prompt reply.

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 12, 2020

Hi. 

I am able to connect the bose connect to bluetooth speaker but the vulume bar keeps going down. When i slide it up the audio play but the volume bar go again down. It keeps like going down. 

The app is updated and the firmware too. 

What is the solution?