Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 3, 2019

Where to buy the usb charger for the bose frames?

I lost my charging cable and want to buy a new one but I am not able to find a place buy one. Please help me with this. I am located in India.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Where to buy the usb charger for the bose frames?

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hi Adityachilka,

I encourage you to reach out via telephone to support in your region, on +1800-102-2673 who can assist with part-orders.

Alternative contact methods can be found HERE.

Kind regards,

Andy B - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Community Manager

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hi Adityachilka,

I encourage you to reach out via telephone to support in your region, on +1800-102-2673 who can assist with part-orders.

Alternative contact methods can be found HERE.

Kind regards,

Andy B - Community Support

Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 7, 2019

Dear Andy,

I also lost the USB charger for my bose frames. I am going to Las Vegas end of this month. Can I buy the USB Charging cable from the bose store in Las Vegas North Premium Outlets? Or where can I get the charging cable?

Best regards,

Mingpin

Highlighted

Hello Mingpin, 

Replacement chargers can be purchased by calling the Bose support team in your locale. 

I hope this helps

Kind regards

Jeff G

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 31, 2019

Just a heads up from waiting in the phone queue for ~45 mins. You can only order the USB charging cable by calling into the (800) 901 0829 number. Make sure to have the serial number ready seemed to need that before they could proceed. This cable will set you back about ~$20 here in the United States.

[Moderator edit]

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 23, 2019

Contacting customer service does not help.  Have tried UK, US, and German local customer service.  Even visited central London shop.    Message is the same everywhere.   "Bose forgot to make extra cables and will not be releasing spare cables until September".   Hurrah, I will be able to use them at the end of the summer ;-(

@Jeff_G wrote:

Hello Mingpin, 

Replacement chargers can be purchased by calling the Bose support team in your locale. 

I hope this helps

Kind regards

Jeff G

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 3, 2019

Jeff G 

Before you cut and paste answers to a post, it is polite to read them.

My post clearly states that you cannot buy the cable from local support.  I have tried local support now in 3 countries.  All say a cable is not available.   

Please do not respond unless you have real news.

PhilR

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 4, 2019

Hi, I bought the sunglasses in New York, but I live in Argentina. I lost the charger... Customer service gave me no solution. The number for local support in argentina displayed in the website is wrong... Can someone help me with this issue? This is really disappointing from Bose...

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 7, 2019

I currently dont have my sunglasses with me, so i cant tell you if its a 4 pin or 3 pin charger but just google, magnetic pin charger and youll find them, aftermarket of course. just look at your charger and see if its a 3pin or 4pin.

@Adityachilka wrote:

I lost my charging cable and want to buy a new one but I am not able to find a place buy one. Please help me with this. I am located in India.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 4, 2019

@dopeitssam I took your advice and bought a 4pin magnetic charger. Unfortunately it doesn´t work. I think the bose cable has a very slightly different different size (not of the pins, but the exterior part, so it doesn´t fit properly... so stil the issue remains, at least for me in Argentina