B_Consumer
Participant
Registered since

Sep 19, 2020

Where to find Frames size

I have been given a pair of Bose Alto Frames as a gift. Whilst looking for replacement lenses I saw that there are 2 different sizes, s/m and m/l.

Where can I find the size of my frames, it doesn't seem to be written on the box. 

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10
Charlotte_G

Re: Where to find Frames size

Hey, 

That is correct. The Bose Frames Alto comes in two different sizes. To determine the size of your Frames, enter the serial number on our Product Finder. The serial number can be found on the inside of the left arm.

Let me know if you there's anything else we can help with.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Mate4
Participant
Registered since

Sep 21, 2020

I am also trying to find frame size. Did search the product using serial number but it does not say the size or any other information - just takes me to general support PDFs or customer support links etc...

Any other way to determine frames size for instance from materials code number on the box or any other codes on the frames.

Jessie_O

Thanks for reaching out @Mate4

Do you know which model of Frames you have? e.g. Rondo?

I look forward to hearing from you!

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Mate4
Participant
Registered since

Sep 21, 2020

The model of the frames is Alto.

Material number: 830044-0100

Model: BMD0006

Hector_B

Thanks for confirming this Mate4 this doesn't seem to match anything for us. 

We would love to look into this further for you. 

Mate4
Participant
Registered since

Sep 21, 2020

I spent 20min to try and figure out how to send a PM on this forum without luck. If I go to start crafting a new private message and try typing any of the names in this thread it comes up with no match. And I cannot see any links on this forum thread that would take me to a private message.

(I can see other people on this forum are having same issues).

Maybe someone can PM me and I can then just reply?

Stop12
Participant
Registered since

Jan 5, 2021

Has anyone answered this question? If so how do I find the frame size? Thank you

sidsharmaz
Participant
Registered since

Jun 3, 2021

Thank you for starting this thread.

I, however, see that this matter is still unsorted (unless it has been dealt with over a PM for those who could).

I ordered Bose Frames Alto (M/L) for myself yesterday, and when it reached to me I couldn't find any size details.

I am unable to identify whether I have been sent (by Amazon) the correct size.

As mentioned in the thread earlier, upon checking the product information on Bose website, it doesn't specify the size of the product.

Any help in this matter will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

sashaswan
Participant
Registered since

Jun 16, 2021

@Jessie_O could you send me a private mssg so I can text you my Alto's serial number as I can't find it too