frankloredo68@gmail.com
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 2, 2019

Won't turn on

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Won't turn on

Hey Frankloredo68, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community! Sorry to hear that your Bose Frames won't power on, I would love to assist you with this. 

Let's start with checking to see if you are able to update the Frames by connecting them to a PC and using our Bose Online Updater, once you are on the website please follow the steps that are listed. 

We can also check to see if you are able to see the Frames LED status by pressing the multi-function button on the underside of the right arm of the Frames, once this is done the LED status on the inside of the right temple should illuminate. 

I look forward to hearing back from you with the result of the steps above, if any other users are also having this issue please do let me know. 

Kind regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

diogok
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 8, 2019

Hi there, please allow me to jump in as I have the same problem.

One day the frames were working just fine, the following day was completely dead. No light, no sound, the app cannot find it even connecting the USB to the computer nothing happens. They are brand new, I only used for 3 days then it stopped.

Any other suggestions please?

Hey diogok, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. Sorry to read that you have had this experience with your Frames! 

This isn't something you should be experiencing and can only apologize for this. As the issue still persists after you have attempted all of the recommended troubleshooting steps, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our customer service team via clicking this link, then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Sorry that this wasn't something we could assist you with via the community. 

Kind regards, 

Hector B 

diogok
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 8, 2019

Thanks, I will do that!

Juliograto
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 15, 2019

Hello, mine has the same problem. I'm in Brazil, it's been 15 days since the Frames stopped, the light flashes when it carries. But the side button doesn't give any more signal. The glasses I use daily because I use corrective lenses on the glasses. But there's no technical assistance here. Thanks.