Highlighted

Re: Won't turn on

Hi evenarvaez, 

I am sorry to hear that your Frames are not appearing to charge. 

Have you tried the troubleshooting provided in this thread?

If so and you see no improvements, I would suggest you reach out to your local support. For support in Ecuador, please select this link. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 30, 2020

I'm wondering if anyone found a solution for this issue? My Bose Alto frames suddenly stopped working after 2 months of use. The power button stopped working at all and the power light doesn't come on. I tried connecting to various sources of power and initially was able to get a white light when connected to a laptop (it even allowed me to download the latest firmware onto the frames). However the power light went dead as soon as I took the frames off the charger and I could not find them on the app. On numerous follow-up tries I cant get the white light to come on anymore even when connecting with the charger. 

Is there anyway of resetting them?  I've been trying to call Bose but they seem to have stopped support for the time being and I'm in Bermuda so cant take them to any of the Bose stores for checking. 

Thank you for any ideas

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 8, 2019

Same with me. My problem started a few days after purchasing the frames. I followed all the steps given above but got the same as you, sometimes the light would go on when connected to the computer and I managed to update the firmware, but that was it, it still doesn't play nor does it turn on. This month I finally managed to visit a Bose support center when visiting Singapore but they could not even run a diagnosis and suggested me to replace the item. However, as I didn't have enough time in the city, they were not able to help me with that, so I still have by defect frames since October as there is no Bose support where I am. Very disappointing, money wasted.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 30, 2020

Hey - thank you for responding. Sounds like a very similar problem. What's annoying is that it happened without any obvious cause like dropping them or getting them wet.  That I could at least understand but they just stopped working for no obvious reason so it must be some manufacturing defect.

I'm hoping the service support lines open soon and they can provide some views on this. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 10, 2020

Even my Bose frames suddenly stopped working. Tried connecting to computer and it doesn't work.

Tried connecting to another charger and it doesn't work still (i have 2). seems the product suddenly dropped call and went dead

have sent our and email on support but awaiting reply

SAKET

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 16, 2020

My alto frames will not respond to charging and will not turn on.  Have used about 5 times??

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 18, 2020

my bose frame wont turn on again after heard some noisy sound. try charging and updating firmware but nothing help. cant believe to have quality issue from bose product.  so frustrating. bought it from Australia, can service support help me in Thailand?

Highlighted

Hello Nes! 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. Sorry to hear that you are having some issues with your Frames. 

Please reach out to your regional support team via this link here, so the team can assist you further with this.

Due to current world events, you may experience a small delay in receiving a reply from the team.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 25, 2020

Here comes a Hong Kong user with the SAME problem. The frame just stopped working when I woke up this morning. Not a water relating problem. Not a drop. Not even a minor collision. The frame just stop working with no signals. Have been using it with great care but it suddenly died after a few months. Please Help!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 3, 2020

I face same problem..my audio glass won't turn on. I am staying in oman