Highlighted

Re: Won't turn on

Hi All, 

Thanks for posting, I'm sorry to hear you are seeing this same problem as well! If the troubleshooting in this thread has not done the trick for you.

What you will want to do next is reach out to your local support team. You can find the contact information at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

To help out the most recent posters, here is the contact information you want for HONG KONG and for OMAN.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 12, 2020

Having same issue. Were working fine for couple of months and now stopped connecting to the bluetooth of my iPhone.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 12, 2020

same issue, I live in Dubai and they just stopped working! so annoying

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 14, 2020

I have the same problem.

Bought it few months now and it turn completely dead.

FYI: My frame is up to date V.4.1.6

troubleshooting didn’t work. Speak from Bose repeat customer, I want more more than troubleshooting to shoot this problem. 

are you providing any other service beside Technical assistance? I live in Thailand, and not sure if you guys fully provide this service here. 

Since this seem to be manufacturers defect, I would see some replacement.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 15, 2020

I have the same issue. It just stopped working. I have connected it to my laptop via cable and updated it's frameware to the latest (4.1.6) but still it didn't turn on. I've tried to contact the support but there is .no contact data for Denmark. Where should I call/send an email?

Highlighted

I am sorry you are having issues reaching support @ashkan, you can reach the team in Denmark here

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 17, 2020

Hi,

My Bose Frame stop powering on 5 days ago.  I was assuming it was discharged so I charged it and it was not lighting up.   Usually, when the glasses are open and the temples are spread open the LED will light up indicating it is charging, but now no light whatsoever!. 

I own this product since February 2020 and I never had any problem with it. Never dropped, scratches and we taken care of. 

Out of curiosity to troubleshoot, I  tried closing the right temple and the left temple was open,  then pressed the on button, the glasses turned on and indicated it is trying to connect to my cellphone via bluetooth.  So the problem is the right hinge and the right temple.  When the hinge is open the whole glasses shutdown. 

I was able to update the firmware but the right hinge and right temple has to be closed.  Whenever I try to wear the glasses, it still shutdown. How can you use the glasses and listen to music if it turns off when you wear it! 

I am very disappointed with this issue on this Bose Frame.   I am a big Bose fan having owned more than 15 Bosed Items in the past 8 years.  Quality Control seem to be a less priority nowadays at Bose! 

More than likely, I will be calling technical support and will demand a replacement. 

Ron

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 20, 2020

Looks like I’m suffering from the same defect. I’ll try playing with the hinges but it seems like Mine is dead. I’m based in UK. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 22, 2020

Frames not charging

My bose frames are not charging. I have gone through the previous posts and they have not  resolved  the issue. 

Fames  bought in US and I stay in India. All Bose numbers not contactable and no reply to emails.

Please guide.

Thanks 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 23, 2020

So my sunglasses started acting weird. Only one side would play and after 10 mins or so it stopped working completely. I went home and plugged them in my laptop and updated the software to the latest recommendation from bose but the glasses won't turn on. I tried several times. Completely dead.