Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 26, 2020

automatic shutdown

Hello .. Today I had problem with my frame.After pressing the button it works fine but onve I open the left temple it automatically shutdown. Only the left arm because if it is closed I can still hear the sound. The frame did not fall down or accidantlly damaged. It is in my pocket all the time. Any suggestions. Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 26, 2020

Re: automatic shutdown

I purchased two pairs of Alto Sunglasses.   They both have been working fine UNTIL 2 days ago.  I believe your latest update really botched up the sunglasses’ ability to connect properly.

Both pairs of sunglasses suddenly stopped charging.  After fiddling with them and closing the right temple (side with the charging port), we were able to finally get the sunglasses to charge but they would not connect to our iPhones.  We have an iPhone XR and iPhone XS Max.

We then updated our Alto sunglasses using your Bose Updater to version 4.16, now both pairs of sunglasses continue to disconnect from our iPhones whenever we open the right temple to put them on.  They only stay connected when the sunglasses are closed

PLEASE fix this as I am sure this is happening to all your Alto Sunglasses.