Luke2341
Participant
Registered since

Apr 19, 2020

Re: automatic shutdown

I am experiencing the same problems. When my frames are closed, they can turn on no problem and connect to my phone. When I open it past roughly half way the sound cuts off and the frames turn off. I have tried to call customer support but due to Covid-19, the service is unavailable, what would you recommend us do? Wait for the service to be opened? (I use these glasses maybe every second day, great product WHEN WORKING. One day they are working just fine the next, they don’t turn on with the right arm out.)

Hector_B

Re: automatic shutdown

Hello all, 

Thank you for posting and assisting each other. 

If the issue still persists after attempting all steps on this thread, we would highly recommend that you reach out to your regional customer support team via this link here.

Please do attempt all contact methods listed on the site. Please also keep in mind that due to current world events you may experience a delay in hearing back from the team.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
bodrumtour
Participant
Registered since

May 27, 2020

shutdown glasses

hi  , 

when i was  in singapore  bought  BOSE sunglasses.   now updated  glasses  and  restart  several  times.     When it's folded in seems to work fine. and  connect  with  pc  or iphone  ,  voice  is  ok  ,  music  is playing  by bluetooth.   but  when   you  open   handles  ,   shutdown.      saw  on this forum same problems  many  people ,   how can  you  help me  ,  change  glassses  or  repair ;  now im  in istanbul - turkey.   

Keith_L
Community Manager

Re: shutdown glasses

Hi bodrumtour,

As you are currently in Turkey, the team you will want to reach out to can be found HERE. If you contact them, they will be able to assist you with this further!

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
bodrumtour
Participant
Registered since

May 27, 2020

shutdown glasses - warranty problem

Hi again

when i am  travelling  from singapore to  istanbul  last  year  21 june 2019  ;    i bought    bose  frame  alto  sunglasses  in singapore changi  airport. 

https://www.bose.com/en_us/products/frames/bose-frames-alto.html

back to turkey  and  very  happy  for using till  may 2020.   this year  my sunglasses  connect  with  my  mobile phone , 

but when you wear to face  sunglasess  connection is gone.  On JUNE  sent  my sunglasses  ,  invoice  ,  card payment receipt   to  Modern  Elektronik  in İstanbul.

they are  your  distributor  in Turkey  ,  after  2  month  they  said   no warranty  when you  buy  this items  from abroad  and come to turkey.

When i had  this problems  Covid-19  problems in Turkey ,  all companies work from home-office and Cargo Company not work.  Also  we cant go  out  for  posting 

And  2 times  my  package  return  to my adress. And  my invoice date 21 june  ,   they  said  on july   no warranty  for  this products after one year.

i  have  to  buy  sunglasses from Turkey  for warranty  and  2 years  if buy  from them  they can change.    When i  trusted  BOSE trade mark  and bought  from airport  before my flight.

Airports  have  duty free  prices  ,  better  than Turkey  and   warranty  period  must be same  where you  buy.  

when i check  your  all  internatioanl  websites  for bose ,  you  have 2 years  international  warranty  for sunglasses  , i dont know  why  is different answer  from turkey  represantive  of the bose.  

i want   to  use  my sunglasess  again ,  now  sunglasses  in MODERN elektronik  in istanbul  ,  please contact with them  for repair  or  change sunglasses  for me.