Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 19, 2020

Re: automatic shutdown

I am experiencing the same problems. When my frames are closed, they can turn on no problem and connect to my phone. When I open it past roughly half way the sound cuts off and the frames turn off. I have tried to call customer support but due to Covid-19, the service is unavailable, what would you recommend us do? Wait for the service to be opened? (I use these glasses maybe every second day, great product WHEN WORKING. One day they are working just fine the next, they don’t turn on with the right arm out.)

Highlighted

Re: automatic shutdown

Hello all, 

Thank you for posting and assisting each other. 

If the issue still persists after attempting all steps on this thread, we would highly recommend that you reach out to your regional customer support team via this link here.

Please do attempt all contact methods listed on the site. Please also keep in mind that due to current world events you may experience a delay in hearing back from the team.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 27, 2020

shutdown glasses

hi  , 

when i was  in singapore  bought  BOSE sunglasses.   now updated  glasses  and  restart  several  times.     When it's folded in seems to work fine. and  connect  with  pc  or iphone  ,  voice  is  ok  ,  music  is playing  by bluetooth.   but  when   you  open   handles  ,   shutdown.      saw  on this forum same problems  many  people ,   how can  you  help me  ,  change  glassses  or  repair ;  now im  in istanbul - turkey.   

Highlighted

Re: shutdown glasses

Hi bodrumtour,

As you are currently in Turkey, the team you will want to reach out to can be found HERE. If you contact them, they will be able to assist you with this further!

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.