Registered since

Jan 30, 2021

defective lenses from lensabl

Bose product name

Frames Tempo

Country

Nihon

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

I have ordered the prescription lenses for Tempo to "lensabl" relying on the BOSE's recommendation, but they never produce and deliver legitimate lenses at all.

If it is impossible for them to produce and deliver legitimate lenses for Tempo, I just want to get a refund but their Customer Service Team does not work.

In such case, how do US local people act?

2 REPLIES 2
Keith_L

Re: defective lenses from lensabl

Hi nturbo,

As the Community is a place for discussion and troubleshooting, sadly we aren't able to help with any orders or refunds, for this you would need to reach out to Lensabl directly. I do know that Lensable currently only ship to the US and Canada, so if you are outside of these countries you may not be able to get prescription lenses through Lensabl.

However, if you are unable to get your prescription lenses from Lensabl, you can also use any licensed prescription lens installer in your area to get prescription lenses for the Frames Tempo instead.

I hope this helps

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
nturbo
Participant
Registered since

Jan 30, 2021

Re: defective lenses from lensabl

lensabl can ship to outside charging international shipping rate.

But they can only produce and deliver defective lenses for Tempo despite the BOSE’s recommendation.

I know producing prescription lenses for sport sunglasses are more difficult than flat prescription lenses.

They do not seem to have enough skill to deliver sport prescription lenses from my experience.