Highlighted
amprak
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 24, 2019

photochromatic / Transition lenses

I use my Bose Frames to take calls or listen to Podcasts while I am driving. However, if the call continues after i have reached my destination and i am indoors, i only have 2 options, either continue to wear the glasses indoors or switch over to another device.

Won't it be better to have photochromatic / transition lenses on the glasses so that i can continue to wear it indoors?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: photochromatic / Transition lenses

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hello amprak, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community. 

I can completely understand how this will be beneficial and I think it is a great suggestion. 

We do not currently have any information regarding this, however, I will be more than happy to pass along your feedback to our development team. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

3 REPLIES 3

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hello amprak, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community. 

I can completely understand how this will be beneficial and I think it is a great suggestion. 

We do not currently have any information regarding this, however, I will be more than happy to pass along your feedback to our development team. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

sbweav
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 27, 2019

I feel likewise.  I love the new Bose Sunglasses with audio, but I want the photochromatic (transitional) feature for moving indoors, or walking outside when it's dusk/dawn or even after nightfall.  The shades would be functional then.  Pls let me know when you add this feature!  What an awesome concept! Thanks.

Hello Sbweav, 

Thanks for reaching out today and welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

You have made a great suggestion and we will feed it back to the development team for future consideration. 

Here at Bose, we welcome feedback from our customers, so please do let us know if you have any suggestions in the future. 

It would be great to hear if any other users would like this feature so please do let us know if this is something you would like to see. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W