Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 15, 2020

scratched lens

I have alto frames under warranty that have a couple small dot-like scratches on one of the lenses after using them one brief time. the service and repair page tells me that they cannot offer me online assistance for the specific product "at this time" unsure what that meant, I tried again the next day with the same outcome. i want to know if this is something Bose will fix under warranty and then if someone could give me a link to where I can make a claim or offer some other route I can take that isnt a total maze of webpages? appreciate it. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: scratched lens

Hi Valmonster, 

I am sorry to hear of the scratches on your Frames and are unable to get through to us regarding support. 

The community is a place of troubleshooting, therefore we are unable to assist with service options. I would suggest that you attempt to reach out to your local support team via the other available outlets. You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

An agent here will be able to assist you and inform you of what service options are available. 

Have a great day, do let us know if you have any further questions. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.