Ability to add your own sound files?

Silent Starter

Ability to add your own sound files?

I love my Sleepbuds,and find them very comfortable and effective, but I (like others) find the current selection of exisiting sounds limted, and there is really only one that I find soothing.

My main critisizm with most of the other sounds is that they repeat, and noticably so, too often. It is like hearing the same verse of a song over and over again. 

I understand that the music files are stored locally on the buds and there is a limit to the size of the files and their selection. However, it would be great if the user were given the option to replace all of the existing files with one of their own. This should free up enough space to allow for a personal file that doesn't repeat nearly as much as the existing files do.

I have to think this would be a relatively easy firmware/software update as it does not require streaming.

Thanks.

6 REPLIES

Re: Ability to add your own sound files?

Hi shappy

Thanks for joining the community!

We are currently hard at work adding new sounds to the application for the new Sleep Buds!  Regarding the personal sound files, I can certainly add this as a feature request for you.

Warm Regards,

Tony - Community Support 

Highlighted
Silent Starter

Thanks Tony!

Audible Advocate

There is an app called RAIN which has wonderful rain, thunderstorm and other sounds. I believe Bose should research this app snd add some other rain sounds to the earbuds
Audible Advocate

Agree. Read my post about the RAIN app
Audible Advocate

Relax Rain is the app I used before purchasing Bose SleepBuds and I am in complete agreement!
Audible Advocate

After spending all this $$$$ i am disappointed in sound selections big time!