Bose Customer Support

Highlighted
Silent Starter

Bose Customer Support

I have to say I am very disappointed in Bose customer support.  I am not sure if they out-sourced the support, but when I called this morning, I spoke with a representative who's Englight was tough to understand and kept saying the same thing over and over.  I had my ear buds stolen from my vehicle over the weekend and I wanted to know why the Find my buds feature in the app hadn't update din 2 months.  I use the buds almost everyday.  The representative kept saying the buds must be within 30 feet of the phone.  I had to stop her and indictae I am fully aware of the Blue tooth protocol and BLE in general.  She could not ptovide a reason why the app was not updating.  I wanted to know why I could not retrieve the serial number from the app and see indicated the app had to be paired with the buds to see the serial number.  I will question Bose softwrae team on that one.

I really wanted this information so I could decide if I was going to re-purchase the ear buds.  Knowing Bose has insufficient software to protect my investment, I wil not longer purchase Bose equipment.