Bose Soundsport Wireless Headphones only charge to 90% and run time is only 40 minutes

Highlighted
Silent Starter

Bose Soundsport Wireless Headphones only charge to 90% and run time is only 40 minutes

My Bose Soundsport Wireless Headphones will only charge to 90%. After pairing to my phone the charge will quickly go down to 60%.  Then will only run for about 40 minutes.  I am only the latest firmware, etc.  My headphones are only about a year old and I have only been using them regularily for about 4 months.  What can I do to get my headphones to fully charge and become usable again.

3 REPLIES

Re: Bose Soundsport Wireless Headphones only charge to 90% and run time is only 40 minutes

Hi Haaker,

Thanks for posting in the Community!  Sorry to hear about the poor battery life but would be happy to help!

Can we try and connect the headset to a computer and navigate to btu.bose.com?  I'd like to see if there's an update that's available online.  If this doesn't appear to work, there may be a battery issue with the headset.  If that's the case, I'd recommend contacting your local support team by clicking HERE.  Just select your country and Contact Us at the bottom of the page.

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

Silent Starter

Re: Bose Soundsport Wireless Headphones only charge to 90% and run time is only 40 minutes

I contacted Bose Support and they will be sending me a replacement.  Thanks Bose

@Tony_A wrote:

Hi Haaker,

Thanks for posting in the Community!  Sorry to hear about the poor battery life but would be happy to help!

Can we try and connect the headset to a computer and navigate to btu.bose.com?  I'd like to see if there's an update that's available online.  If this doesn't appear to work, there may be a battery issue with the headset.  If that's the case, I'd recommend contacting your local support team by clicking HERE.  Just select your country and Contact Us at the bottom of the page.

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

Hi Haaker,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Let us know how the new pair works out for you.

Have a great day!

Kind Regards,

Joel - Community Support