Community Feedback Request - How do you clean your Bose products?

Highlighted
Community Manager

Community Feedback Request - How do you clean your Bose products?

At Bose we are always looking for the best way to help our customers enhance their everyday lives and ways to improve our products. At the moment, we are looking for new possibilities for you to clean your Headphones, Wellness or Wearables products.

We would love to hear from you by answering the below questions.

1. What issues (if any) do you run in to when trying to keep your product(s) clean?
  2. Are there any products (cleaners) or tools (brushes……) that you currently use?
  3. If we were to offer a Bose Cleaning Kit, would you be interested in purchasing it? What would you think that it should include?
  4. Anything else that you would like to add?

Please reply to this thread below and let us know what you think. We would love to hear from you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback, as it is much appreciated!

The Bose Team

4 REPLIES 4
Animated Arbiter

Re: Community Feedback Request - How do you clean your Bose products?

So far all I've had to do is occationally clean out the ear tips with cotton swabs moistened with a bit of water. While the tips are off I'll also wipe the buds with a damp cloth. 12 years on they still function perfectly.

Would I buy a cleaning kit? I have no need for such a kit but others might find it useful.

Community Manager

@grmedhat, thanks for your reply.

Wistful Whisperer

I would like to purchase cleaning kits for all Bose headphones with instructions. 

Community Manager

@eckerd Great to hear. Is there anything special which you would like to see included in the package?

Mike