Forum answer to any Bose issue "Contact Support" - pathetic reply for expensive product

Quiet Contributor

Forum answer to any Bose issue "Contact Support" - pathetic reply for expensive product

I have spent endless hours on Bose Website with product issues which mainly state to "Contact Bose Support Team".  So what is the point of the forum?  No help from Bose other than after speaking with support and reading other forums there are several inherant issues with wifi/bluetooth speaker systems.  Unable to connect via blue tooth (complicated issue).  Ground hum feedback through speakers when source is plugged into 120V power source.  No satifactory answer from Bose.  Not a product I plan on purchasing again.

2 REPLIES

Re: Forum answer to any Bose issue "Contact Support" - pathetic reply for expensive product

Hey Greg, 

Thank you for reaching out to the community.

We're sorry to hear that your experience has not been so great. We feel that the community here serves our users best as a place to discuss their products, connect with other Bose product owners, and share their experiences whether they be positive or negative.  As moderators, we try to help resolve any issues to help our community enjoy their products but unfortunately, some situations just cannot be resolved here. When an issue is beyond standard troubleshooting, our service teams are best equipped to discuss your available options after that point. 

If there is anything we can help you with, please let us know. 

Thanks again,

Mohsin - Community Support

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor

Re: Forum answer to any Bose issue "Contact Support" - pathetic reply for expensive produc

The service team doesn’t solve the issue for free. So I have an issue with the:
bose quietcomfort 15 leather peeling off. After reviewing the website seems many customer have the same issue. Buying a replacement for which customer still complain doesn’t really solve the problem. Since I know my problem won’t be solve, I just decided to never buy another Bose item and pass on my experience to my kids. Make them aware of the issue so they don’t buy expensive product from poor service companies and demand higher customer satisfaction.