Solo 15 Series II Upgrade to Soundbar 500/700 (or Soundtouch 300) and Bass Module 500 -- Worth it??

Highlighted
Silent Starter

Solo 15 Series II Upgrade to Soundbar 500/700 (or Soundtouch 300) and Bass Module 500 -- Worth it??

Very disappointed and annoyed with Bose Australia. I placed a order on the 11 of October and still waiting for them to dispatch my order. When I phoned them they said they not sure when will the Logistics team ship my order.so I ask to speak with the supervisor and he tells me there’s No stock and not sure when they’ll be getting stock again. Seriously what a joke.
4 REPLIES

Re: Solo 15 Series II Upgrade to Soundbar 500/700 (or Soundtouch 300) and Bass Module 500 -- Wort...

Hi Brune

Thanks for writing in!  I'm sorry to hear about the poor experience, but let me see if I can help!

• Which products were you ordering and was it from the Bose.com.au site?  
  • Also which products were you ordering?

Let us know so we can further assist!

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

Silent Starter

Re: Solo 15 Series II Upgrade to Soundbar 500/700 (or Soundtouch 300) and Bass Module 500 -- Wort...

Hi Tony,

Yes I did it over the phone I spoke to a person called Marms,to upgrade my Soundtouch 300 and Bass Module 300. To the new Bose Soundbar 700 and Bass Module 700. On the 11 of October I payed the amount they ask me for.and I send it back.Bose received the items on the 19 I ask when will my items be dispatched they say they are waiting on the Logistics team so I gave them a few days and called again No one had a answer. so I ask to speak with the supervisor and he said all of a sudden there’s No stock Witch is very annoying I have been waiting ever since.

Regards
Bruné Adams

Hi Brune,

I've reached out to our contacts in your area for a little more information.  I'll be sure to keep you updated when I hear something.

Warm Regards,

Tony A 

Silent Starter

Ok thanks Tony.

Regards
Bruné