Where are my forum messages going??

Highlighted
Wistful Whisperer

Where are my forum messages going??

Why do my posts in the Headphone forum keep disappearing?? (for example, in this thread --> https://community.bose.com/t5/Around-On-Ear-Headphones/QC-35-I-is-Turning-On-By-Itself/m-p/176964#M3...). That's two times I've posted there and the message just goes away. I made a fairly long post this afternoon and even edited it a couple times after it posted and now two hours later it is gone. What the heck??

I'd ask a Moderator directly but I can't find either 'Mohsin_S' or 'Tony_G' in private message user list.

3 REPLIES
Wistful Whisperer

Re: Where are my forum messages going??

Another moderator in that forum section posted the following (Greg_B):

"Thanks for posting. I am not sure what has happened. I can assure you that we have not moved or deleted your post. I can see your post but it is not visible on the Community page. I do apologize for that. I am copying your post below so that you and others can see it."

Looks like there is something happening within the forum that is making some of my posts only visible to admins? Ideas?

Hi BigBlue,

This was reported to the Community Admin for you the other day.

We apologize about this issue, and all the Moderators do not have private messaging, but you can always DM the community admin. 

Kind Regards,

Joel - Community Support 

Wistful Whisperer

Was anything uncovered about the issue?