Highlighted
Shaundolphin
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 26, 2019

Bose Soundtouch 30

Bought the Speaker and SERIOUSLY Impressed with it, However I feel the App / Speaker lacks Tone / Sound Adjustment. The Only option in the App is to Reduce / Increase Bass !! Come on Bose don't get like Apple and lock your products down !!!!! I need more options on how my Speaker Sounds. I understand Bose may want to make the speaker sound and learn optimal sound settings automatically but for £500 I want to have the option to adjust this myself.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Bose Soundtouch 30

Hello Shaundolphin,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

It's great to hear that you are enjoying your SoundTouch 30 system! Your feedback is truly appreciated and I'd be happy to pass along your comments regarding the tone/sound adjustments. 

If you are using app such as Spotify and connecting with Spotify Connect, I'd recommend checking out the sound settings within that native application. I know that Spotify has an adjustable EQ and many other sound settings. 

I hope this helps a little! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

Shaundolphin
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 26, 2019

The Equalizer settings in Spotify ONLY work when listening on a Phone NOT an external speaker so that's pretty pointless !!!  Come on Bose give us some sort of Equalizer.

Hello Shaundolphin,

The EQ through Spotify will work if you connect your device via Bluetooth!

Warm regards,

Charlotte G