windup
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 6, 2020

Bose T8S mixer

Hasn't been a firmware upgrade on the T8s for two years even though numerous people have complained that the reverb is simply not a quality reverb even after a firmware upgrade. I purchased the mixer thinking it has to be good it's Bose. I was wrong and it seems that Bose simply gave up after we purchased our mixer and are now left with something we are simply not happy with. I own the F1 812, the F1 Subwoofer and the S1 pro as a monitor. I have read all the forums, I have read all the instructions and I have spent numerous hours trying to get the quality sound you would expect from a quality sound system. The sound is harsh, shrill and in your face is the only way I can describe it. I perform local gigs, we use two acoustic Taylor guitars using the Shure sm58 mics for vocals. We are looking for that nice warm whole sound and it is simply not obtainable with this mixer. I have waited for a firmware upgrade from Bose but it seems that Bose simply has forgotten this mixer even though it is still for sale today. All I am hoping for is that Bose listens to customer feedback and satisfies it's customer base.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
windup
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 6, 2020

Re: Bose T8S mixer

If someone has a solution to getting a nice warm sound from this mixer it would be deeply appreciated. I personally have not been able to find the settings to get a live performance sound. I am by no means a professional when it comes to setting up mixers and I am open to any suggestions.