Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 20, 2018

Re: How do I change my username?

Brandon - Thanks so much for taking care of this for me.  If it was not one of my email addresses, I would not worry about a username change (to add another tedious task for you to do, as I am sure you get enough of these requests. . .)

And if he following is what will happen, no need for a reply to me (unless there is something else you need to let me know:

I assume I will be notified via email (once the username is changed to CSH13) and will just sign on with my current password. . . or instructions will be provided to me.

cheers,

Craig

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Good question.   Just continue to use your account, and the change will take place automatically.  

Thanks,

Brandon

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Aug 13, 2018

Hi Brandon - I also have made the same error - can you please change my username to: hrm8

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi hrm8,

Absolutely.  I've put in the request, it should take 1-2 business days to process.

Thanks,

Brandon - Community Support

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

Hello, my email address is currently showing as my username. Could you please update my account as well? I'd like to use KDB5716 if it's available, rather than an email address.

Thank you.
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hello kenblackman@cox.net,

Thanks for the post.

I will put in a request for you to have this changed.

Regards,

Joel - Community Support

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 7, 2019

Hi!  Not sure how my username got set to my email address (I believe I signed up from mobile and didn't see the option).  I would like it changed since I don't want my email address shown publically (enjoy it while you can).  

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 16, 2019

How do I change my username.  It got set to my email address and I would like to get it changed.  I can not find a way to change it on the site or within the profile. I can’t delete the account and start again and I don’t have another email to use to create a new account.  Please let me know what is possible

Highlighted
Gabby Guru
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

I think you just ask here for the moderator to change it.  If you post what you want it to be changed to, it might be easier.  Otherwise, you could message a moderator.

Highlighted

Hi Bill,

Thank you for reaching out. We've sent you a private message so we can get your username changed for you.

All the best

Keith_L - Community Support - 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.