Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Nov 22, 2018

Re: Not able to login with Google chrome using facebook sso.

Hi guys,

I just loggged in succesfully using Google Chrome on my girlfriends laptop, and I am now posting this message. The only thing I had to change is choosing another user in the pop up Single Sign On screen and voila it works. This means that my account is not corrupt but there is a bug in my Google account thats keeps synchronising to all devices I have Google chrome on installed.

any ideas ? I will change my Facebook password keep you posted.

Regards,

Rob

Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Nov 22, 2018

Hi everyone,

look at this screendump.Schermafbeelding 2019-11-29 om 18.14.00.png

I tried all kinds of things, changed my Facebook password, changed my Google password no result. I tried Safari same problem. Then I got a idea, I tried to change my password while I was logged in with Firefox but I noticed that Bose Community did not recognize my password ( Facebook password ), so I sent a request to reset my password and that worked. I set the same password again without any error message. What I did notice is that I received a error message which I also had a couple of weeks ago and the lay out and font was exactly like the community uses. Schermafbeelding 2019-11-29 om 16.19.24.png

I think that something within the community did not see my Facebook SSO correct and the password reset request I did fixed this. Before I close this I will try all my other devices and browser and inform you hopefully one more time.

@ mods there was no know issue with facebook login and Chrome ? I cannot believe that I am the first user that had this problem.

Regards,

Rob ( using Google Chrome )

Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Nov 22, 2018

Hi,

I just completed the login to the community using Safari browser. Here I also got an error but after deleting the historie and deleting the cache I could login to the community.

I close this topic.

View solution in original post