joelirwin
Wistful Whiz
Registered since

Jun 15, 2018

Post Status

I am posting this since I am not sure which moderator to ask.  When I look at the posts in any of the forums, the titles are either blue or green.  How do I determine which posts are new and which ones I have read that have additional responses.  I don't want to look at posts that have been read without any additional updates.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Post Status

Hi Joelirwin, 

Thank you for your post to the community! 

That is a great question, the blue posts are open discussions and the green are those that have a post marked as an 'Accepted Solution'. The only way to determine those that have been updated recently is the date and time stamp underneath the post. 

I hope this helps, have a great day! 

Jessie O - Community Support

joelirwin
Wistful Whiz
Registered since

Jun 15, 2018

Feedback - I am on as you know daily and its really hard to tell what I have looked at and what I have not looked at.  I surely don't want to have to remember myself the last time I looked since I tend to leave the window open and just refresh the screen. It would be really nice to color code the screen so it shows you which posts are new and which posts have added responses since the last time you looked at them.

Otherwise, I am spending time looking at posts whose contents I have seen and I don't remember or want to have to remember when was the last time I looked at the posts.  In addition, the new ones don't have date time stamps - they have things like '39 minutes ago' and so I would need to figure out the date time stamps myself.  Or worse - they will say "Last Tuesday" and I have no idea when last Tues without opening it up.  That is not a date time stamp imho.

Ask your programmers to make it easier on us and let us know what has been read and what is left to read.

Hi Joelirwin, 

Thank you for the feedback. I will pass it on to the team and see what we can do. We will update you if this becomes a feature. 

Have a great day!

Kindest, 

Jessie O