Highlighted
SandraMF
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 15, 2019

Refund request for BOSE sleeping buds

Sleepingbuds return assistance needed

Hi, I am trying to get information as to how I can obtain a refund for the BOSE sleepingbuds.

I have tried to contact our Chermside (QLD ) store to find out that they have closed. I travelled to the Indoroopilly store (QLD) to only be told to contact the 1800 023 367 number.

Did this today on 2 occasions to be only put on hold for 90 min first time and 40 min next time. Just not good enough.

Q: can anyone tell me how I can get on BOSE support? This is so frustrating and really the service is pretty terrible for a company like BOSE. Can somebody from BOSE get in contact pleaseeeeee!!!!

1 REPLY 1

Re: Refund request for BOSE sleeping buds

Hi SandraMF,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble processing the refund of your Sleepbuds and I would be happy to help with this.

The store you spoke to was correct one of the ways to process the refund would be by calling us on 1800 023 367. You can also use 1800-061-046 as another contact number to try.

I do apologize for any frustration caused, and hopefully, this second number will get you through easier.

Let us know how you get on.

Keith L - Community Support