Silent Starter
Registered since

May 12, 2020

Shipping

I’ve order an product 5/4/2020. It told me I should have my product on the 7th via UPS... each day has passed I’ve received nothing and the date keep changing for me to receive it. Today 5/12/2020 now it’s say I should receive it on the 19th now via USPS... I’m getting frustrated and I want to stop the order and get my money back. Now I’m willing to get it through an second party... I need answers please because your text service is an lie also 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Shipping

Hello, 

We are sorry to hear that your order is yet to arrive. 

The community is a place for troubleshooting, we are unable to look into the status of your order. This will need to be discussed with your local product support. You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

The health of our customers, employees, suppliers and partners is a top priority for Bose. As we work through the impact of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) you may experience longer waiting times than expected. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please check the Bose Support website, where you will find a number of options that may help address your need.

Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.