Highlighted
ErictheGreat
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 29, 2019

Soundtouch app

I have nothing but problems with the soundtouch app to the point that I rarely use my 1200 dollars in speakers.... Every time I try to use them there will be an obnoxiously long update cycle (over 30 minutes) and then they will sometimes work and often not, at which time I have to spent another 30 minutes to an hour removing and finding the speakers again to try and get them to work. I have gone through this a dozen times and it's just not acceptable for the top end product. The sound touch app is awful and I REALLY regret purchasing these products. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Soundtouch app

Hello ErictheGreat,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community. 

I'm deeply sorry to hear about your frustrating experience with your SoundTocuh systems. You may find that there have been more updates than usual in recent weeks. I can only apologize as this was due to a bug fix. 

When you say that they will sometimes work and often not, does this mean they are not found on the application after the update? If so, I'd recommend removing the power for 30 seconds just to give a power cycle. 

If you have any further problems, please do not hesitate to get back to me and I'd be happy to assist.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support