Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 16, 2020

Tutorial Request - How to upload screenshot/image to this forum?

Hi,

"Sometime a picture is worth a thousand words"

I would be extremely grateful, if some admin could explain in few steps how to upload screenshots/image.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: Tutorial Request - How to upload screenshot/image to this forum?

Hi Madbooba, 

Thanks for reaching out, I would love to do what I can to help you with placing images within the forum. We agree, a picture is worth a thousand words and this is a great feature within the community to add attachments or images to your community posts. 

When you begin a new thread within the Community, you will open a page like the image below. Here you can find all the tools needed 😊

Example Image 1.PNG

Next to the 😊 you will see a camera icon, by selecting this you can upload files from your device to the community. You can also insert links with the chain icon as well as file attachments for larger documents in the 'drag and drop here or browse files to attach' section at the bottom of the page. 

I hope this helps. If you need any further support, do let us know. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 16, 2020

@Tegan_MThanks very much for getting back to me. 

Obviously camera icon 🙂 But unfortunately I am not able to see it when create a new post or answer to existing topic.
Tried in three different browsers, with no success.
Please see pictures below:

My screenshots 

Highlighted

Hi madbooba, 

We've investigated this and while photo attachments are enabled, there seems to be an issue. It's now been reported, so we should hopefully see this resolved shortly. 

Thanks! 

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey @madbooba - are you able to try copy/pasting images into the text reply area? 

Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 16, 2020

Hey @Andy_B 

Yes:

madbooba_0-1591914257944.jpeg

Cheers 😉

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi,

Hopefully the issue should now be resolved for desktop users, and you should be able to see the camera icon to add pictures. Could you please test and let us know if it's working for you?

We look forward to hearing back from you soon.