Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jun 22, 2020

Unable to modify orders?

I have an online order with bose to replace a headphone cable, however they are shipping the android version of the cable. How does one get in contact with bose? They are crazy hard to contact!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Unable to modify orders?

Author Accepted Answer selected by source11

Hi Source11,

For any assistance with orders, you will want to reach out to your local support team. You can find the contact information for the team in your area at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page. 

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by source11

Hi Source11,

For any assistance with orders, you will want to reach out to your local support team. You can find the contact information for the team in your area at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page. 

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 5, 2020

I hope you'll be able to join them I had a similar issue once and I've never reached them.

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jun 22, 2020

Thanks Burbigo - I hope you were able to resolve your issue too! : )