Highlighted
ZeR011705
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 15, 2019

Why doesn’t track my order work?

My girlfriend ordered a pair of custom headphones several weeks ago and we’ve attempted to follow up and track our package and there is no information whether the order is processing or if it’s been sent out. I’d appreciate seeing where my package is at or at least get a response from a representative. We’ve tried reading out several times within business hours but it’s useless! Several day’s have gone by with no response or no information. We’ve been paying for several years and we are thoroughly disappointed with your company and it’s treatment towards its holiday customers. Especially with how expensive our order was. We anticipate hearing back before Christmas but I believe it would be in the best interest of your customers to attempt to respond to them ASAP. Especially if they’ve spent several hundred dollars in the past year alone on your products. Please contact me at my email or through the forum. I’d appreciate any help I can get.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Why doesn’t track my order work?

Hello ZeR011705,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear you are unable to find the information on your order.

Sadly, we wouldn't be able to help you with this in the Community as we are unable to post any information about orders in a public forum.

To get an update on your order you would need to reach out to your local support team, as they will be able to help you resolve this issue. You can find the contact information at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

I do apologize I was unable to assist you with this further.

Keith L - Community Support