Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 18, 2019

website problem

I am trying to find the price and order earcups for the QC15 headset, from Spain (I am in Portugal). The details page loads fine, but when I click on "order," neither the order form or the price appears. There is no contact point for this on the website. https://www.bose.es/es_es/search.html?category=&query=qc15&queryForDisplay=qc15. Can you please provide me with a contact email address, so I can at least report the problem, or better yet, get the price and place an order?

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: website problem

Hello jbb0906, 

Thank you for messaging the community and bringing this to our attention. 

For orders within your region you will need to go through to our authorised seller in Portugal. You can find their contact information within this link.  Our agent there will be able to assist you with this matter further. 

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask. 

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 1, 2020

Re: Bose Music: EQ way to basic!

Hey BOSE, I am very happy to see you finally brought the EQ to the Bose music app but it’s just way to basic and does not have enough customization options. Please pass this on. This is a must. P.S. While your still here, there are still bugs... yes there are, please please I beg you fix this to BOSE it’s been a long time. I’ve even thought of switching to Sony. I don’t want to but if I have to I will. Please fix this (these issues).