AMT
Participant
Registered since

Feb 17, 2021

BOSE QC 35 II gaming headset

Hello to everyone in the forum.

Can someone from the support team inform me on the availability of QC35 II gaming headset in Europe?

From what I have seen in reviews is is an ideal NC headset with NC microphone which would be ideal form my work and an extremely well placed option specially during this Covid times with the constant telcos, and all these with the unparalleled BOSE quality.

Unfortunately I cannot find them in European market. When they will become available?

3 REPLIES 3
Vicky_W

Re: BOSE QC 35 II gaming headset

Hello AMT, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forums. 

I am so happy to hear you are excited about our new Gaming Headset. At this moment in time it is only available in the US, Canada and China. But I will be sure to pass your interest into the development team. You can find general discussions regarding the headset HERE. 😊

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
AMT
Participant
Registered since

Feb 17, 2021

Is there an alternative way of acquiring those headphones without the customs procedure.

I hope you understand that i do not want to pay 250euros over the listed price of the product.

You have subsidiaries in europe don't you?

Btw what this has to do with the development team? This is a sales issue isn't?

Keith_L
Community Manager

Hi AMT,

I can understand why you would not want to pay the additional customs charges for the headset, but as the headset is not available for sale in Europe at this time, you would not be able to purchase one locally from us directly or any 3rd party resellers in your region.

When we have any news to share about the headset potentially being available in other regions we'll be sure to let the community know!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!