halp
Participant
Registered since

Oct 14, 2020

Boom Mic for Quiet Comofort II

Can I buy the boom mic separately and use it with my current Bose Quiet Comfort II headset?

10 REPLIES 10
Hector_B

Re: Boom Mic for Quiet Comofort II

Hey Halp, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I would love to answer any questions you may have about our new headset. 

This isn't something that will be sold separately. 

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to post them on this thread. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
piche.marc.andre
Participant
Registered since

Oct 13, 2020

Hi,

Is there plans the release it as a seperate accessory in the future? 

Fathermole
Participant
Registered since

Oct 19, 2020

So seems that in my kid has lost the mic . Is there a way for me to buy a new one?

Hector_B

Hey Fathermole, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. We are sorry to hear that your kid has misplaced the mic. 

Please contact your regional support team via the Contact Us page here. Once you have provided the team with your Gaming Headset's serial number the team will be able to look into this further for you. 

Let us know if you have any further questions. 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
doman412
Participant
Registered since

Oct 25, 2020

Is it possible to buy the gaming headset adapter as a standalone item if I already have the QC35II? From what I can tell the headset is the same and only the adapter is new.

DanGod1
Participant
Registered since

Oct 27, 2020

Also, created this account, just so I can state that Bose should sell the attachment and controller separately. If not, I guess we just wait a month or two and wait for some Chinese company to copy it and sell it on Amazon for cheaper.  Not only does Bose lose reputation for being a money grubber, but they'll also lose on the profits they could have made by selling the accessories.

Hammer_155
Participant
Registered since

Nov 14, 2020

I think it’s an absolute shame that Bose will not sell this accessory separately. I have owned my qc35 for 2 year and would buy the mic in a second if if was availible and know of a ton more people that would do the same. But I know they will not shell out another $500 to but the same headset that has a detachable mic. They will either buy and cheap mic on Amazon or cheap headphone. 

this is a really crappy way to **bleep** off existing loyal customers.  What a shame 

Jascott83
Participant
Registered since

Nov 17, 2020

I've also signed up just to state interest in a sold alone mic for these headphones. Especially with so many working virtually and wanting to use these headphones for calls etc.

From the UK I'd consider selling my current QC35i to get the boom mic version. But you don't sell to Europe either. Frustrating is one word for it.

I'm now either looking at v-moda boom mic or hopefully someone else will rip off the design and sell it another way.

Vicky_W

@Jascott83 and everyone, thank you for sharing your feedback. Although, no, not at this time. We developed this headset specifically for gamers and focused on giving them the best experience possible. We recognize the interest for these accessories from existing QC35 II owners. We welcome your feedback and will consider making these accessories available in the future.

Thank you for being loyal Bose Customers.