DavidKrings
Participant
Registered since

Oct 16, 2020

Bose QC35 II Gaming Europe Launch

Hi there,

I'm a Bose fan for about a couple of years now and I was very excited to see that Bose launched the QC35 II Gaming Headset. I was very sad though when I noticed that it's currently just for the US, Canada, and China. How certain are you that there won't be a Europe launch in the near future? Otherwise, I'll have to import it and obviously that's something I'd like to avoid.

Best,
David

4 REPLIES 4
Tegan_M

Re: Bose QC35 II Gaming Europe Launch

Hi David,

Thanks for reaching out, glad to hear of your interest in the QuietComfort 35 II Gaming Headset. 

Regrettably we have no information regarding a European launch at this time, I apologize for any disappointment this provides. Please keep an eye on your regions website for the latest updates.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
D!0Go
Participant
Registered since

Jan 6, 2021

Hi, still no information about the European launch ?

Thanks

PontusN
Participant
Registered since

Apr 6, 2021

Anything new?

Hector_B

Hey PontusN, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community! It's great to hear that you are interested in our QC35 II Gaming Headset.

We don't currently have any further release information for Europe at this moment in time. Keep an eye on the Community for future updates on this 😎

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!