Participant
Registered since

Dec 8, 2020

Bose Quiet Comfort 35 II Gaming Headset returns only send the primary component

I'm returning the Bose Quiet Comfort 35 II Gaming Headset for a refund and am wondering what the primary component is. It says to only send back the primary component and to keep the accessories. Can someone give me clarity on what the primary component is and what the accessories are?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Bose Quiet Comfort 35 II Gaming Headset returns only send the primary component

Hey jeremiahdlyon,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome - I'd be happy to answer your returns query.

The QuietComfort 35 II Gaming Headset comes included with the boom mic and pc controller, so, therefore, will need to be returned containing these accessories, to receive the full refund. The message you received can be misleading but as the boom mic and pc controller are key parts of the package, these will need to be sent back also. If you have any queries regarding this, please let me know!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!