Vaclar
Participant
Registered since

Jan 19, 2021

Bose QuietComfort® 35 II Gaming Headset​ loose headphone jack

Hello,

I bought the Quiet comfort headset along with the warranty recently and have been enjoying it immensely. The only problem I've had had with it is the headphone/microphone jack is loose and can rotate the microphone slightly that will cause one headphone to have diminished sound/stop working entirely. the sound difference between is extreme. I went online to contact troubleshoot the problems and couldn't find any that fit my situation. Furthermore, tried to submit a support ticket for the headphones VIA serial number, and it said because the product is new they do not support it in my region. Is there any way I can fix this? or have someone look at it without violating the warranty?

2 REPLIES 2
Vaclar
Participant
Registered since

Jan 19, 2021

Re: Bose QuietComfort® 35 II Gaming Headset​ loose headphone jack

to clarify it's not the headphone jack, it seems to be from the headset.

Keith_L
Community Manager

Re: Bose QuietComfort® 35 II Gaming Headset​ loose headphone jack

Hi Vaclar,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

If your microphone is attached to the headset correctly, you should not be able to rotate it. I'd definitely recommend checking that the much is connected correctly, as shown in the video guide HERE.

If you are unable to submit a ticket online for support, you can always reach out to your local support team directly. You can find the contact information at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

I hope this helps, let me know!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!